Where Do Locals Eat in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach, located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, is a popular vacation destination known for its stunning white sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters. While it may be a haven for tourists, there are also plenty of hidden gems where locals go to enjoy a delicious meal. If you’re looking to experience the true flavors of Panama City Beach, here are some local favorites that you shouldn’t miss.
1. Finn’s Island Style Grub: This laid-back eatery is a local favorite for its fresh seafood and island-inspired dishes. From fish tacos to shrimp po’ boys, Finn’s offers a taste of the Caribbean right in the heart of Panama City Beach.
2. The Bay: Nestled on the shores of North Bay, The Bay is a waterfront restaurant that offers stunning views and a delectable menu. Locals flock here for their famous fish dip, as well as their mouthwatering burgers and hand-cut fries.
3. Diego’s Burrito Factory & Margarita Bar: If you’re in the mood for some Mexican cuisine, look no further than Diego’s. This vibrant eatery serves up authentic burritos, tacos, and margaritas that will transport you straight to the streets of Mexico.
4. Dee’s Hang Out: Known for its laid-back atmosphere and live music, Dee’s Hang Out is a local hangout spot that serves up a variety of comfort food favorites. From juicy burgers to succulent ribs, this place has something for everyone.
5. Liza’s Kitchen: For a taste of Southern hospitality, head over to Liza’s Kitchen. This charming café offers a menu filled with homemade dishes, including sandwiches, salads, and daily specials that will leave you craving for more.
6. Bayou on the Beach Café: If you’re in the mood for some Cajun flavors, Bayou on the Beach Café is the place to go. From gumbo to jambalaya, this cozy restaurant brings the taste of Louisiana to Panama City Beach.
7. Hook’d Pier Bar & Grill: Located right on the beach, Hook’d Pier Bar & Grill is a local favorite for its stunning ocean views and delicious seafood. Whether you’re in the mood for fresh oysters or a juicy lobster roll, this place has it all.
1. Are these restaurants expensive?
The prices at these restaurants vary, but most offer affordable options for a satisfying meal.
2. Do these restaurants accommodate dietary restrictions?
Many of these restaurants offer vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. It’s always best to check with the restaurant beforehand.
3. Can I make reservations at these restaurants?
Reservations are recommended, especially during peak tourist season.
4. Are these restaurants family-friendly?
Yes, all of these restaurants welcome families and offer kid-friendly menu options.
5. Do these restaurants offer takeout or delivery?
Yes, many of these restaurants offer takeout and some even provide delivery services.
6. Are these restaurants open year-round?
Most of these restaurants are open year-round, but it’s always a good idea to check their operating hours.
7. Can I expect a wait time at these restaurants?
During peak tourist season, wait times may be longer. It’s advisable to arrive early or make a reservation in advance to avoid long waits.