Where to Watch Fireworks at Polynesian Resort
The Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, offers guests a magical experience that combines the beauty of the South Pacific with the excitement of the Disney theme parks. One of the highlights of staying at this tropical-themed resort is the opportunity to watch spectacular fireworks displays right from its premises. Here are some of the best spots to catch the fireworks at the Polynesian Resort.
1. Beachfront: The Polynesian Resort has a beautiful sandy beach that provides an unobstructed view of the fireworks. Grab a beach chair or sit on a hammock and enjoy the show while feeling the sand between your toes.
2. Boat Dock: The resort offers boat transportation to the Magic Kingdom, and the boat dock area is another great spot to watch the fireworks. Sit on one of the benches or grab a spot on the dock and marvel at the fireworks as they light up the sky above Cinderella Castle.
3. Polynesian Luau: For a unique experience, consider booking a reservation at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show. At the end of the show, guests are treated to a special fireworks display that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your table.
4. Resort Balcony: If you’re lucky enough to have a room with a balcony that faces the Magic Kingdom, you can enjoy the fireworks from the privacy of your own accommodation. Relax on your balcony and take in the breathtaking views.
5. ‘Ohana Restaurant: This popular dining spot at the Polynesian Resort offers delicious food with a view. Request a table near one of the windows and enjoy a delectable meal while watching the fireworks.
6. Tambu Lounge: Located in the Great Ceremonial House, the Tambu Lounge offers a cozy setting to enjoy a drink and watch the fireworks. Sit by the window and sip on a tropical cocktail as the sky lights up.
7. Upper Level of the Great Ceremonial House: Find a spot on one of the upper levels of the Great Ceremonial House and take in the panoramic views of the fireworks. The balconies and windows provide a great vantage point for the show.
1. Can non-guests of the Polynesian Resort watch the fireworks from these spots?
– Yes, non-guests are welcome to watch the fireworks from the Polynesian Resort.
2. Do I need to make a reservation to watch the fireworks from the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show?
– Yes, reservations are required to attend the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show.
3. Are the fireworks visible every night?
– Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom are typically scheduled every night, weather permitting.
4. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the beach or boat dock?
– Outside food and drinks are not allowed at the beach or boat dock areas.
5. Is there a fee to watch the fireworks?
– No, there is no additional fee to watch the fireworks at the Polynesian Resort.
6. Are the fireworks shows at the Polynesian Resort synchronized with the ones at the Magic Kingdom?
– Yes, the fireworks at the Polynesian Resort are coordinated with the shows at the Magic Kingdom.
7. Are there any activities for kids during the fireworks?
– The Polynesian Resort offers a Children’s Activity Center where kids can enjoy supervised activities during the fireworks.